|Desired Results for Student Learning
- Critical Thinking / Problem Solving
- Students will improve basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Students will improve their ability to apply basic literacy and numeracy skill to completing tasks and solving problems.
- Students will increase their knowledge of critical concepts that can be used to improve higher level thinking.
- Practical Applications of Knowledge
- Students will increase their understanding of how concepts learned in school can be applied to their careers and personal lives.
- Students will know how to employ basic skills and knowledge in personal, professional and academic settings.
- Students will learn and practice career skills.
- Personal Responsibility and Self-advocacy
- Students will improve their attendance and punctuality at school.
- Students will employ learning strategies to academic tasks across disciplines
- Students will improve their ability to advocate for themselves based on self-knowledge of strengths and limitations.
Last Updated 12/31/69